The new Almen-Card is now value all the year!
The AlmencardPLUS of the holiday region Gitschberg-Jochtal brings you a lot of advantages to enjoy your holiday in South Tyrol even more: with the AlmencardPLUS Gitschberg-Jochtal you have free and unlimited use of all public transport in South Tyrol in the holiday region Gitschberg-Jochtal for the duration of your stay, you can visit more than 80 museums for free, participate to guided hikes and cultural events, and receive discounts at many shops and restaurants.
Especially for children there is a lot of fun: every week there are climbing courses, medieval games, visits of the farm and much more!
The Almencard 2023 is valid from January 1st to December 31th 2023 and includes the following services:
- free use of the mountain railways in the holiday region Gitschberg-Jochtal (valid in the period from May 13th to July 07th and September 18th to November 04th)
as well as the cable car Mühlbach-Meransen
- unlimited use of all regional public transport in South Tyrol
- bus journey from Mühlbach to the alp of Rodeneck-Lüsen
- free entry to more than 80 museums and exhibitions all around South Tyrol
- discounts at many shops, leisure and sport facilities
- free attendance on the weekly programme of the holiday region Gitschberg-Jochtal with different hiking tours: mountain lake hiking tour, legends tour, farm hiking tour, sunrise hiking tour and golden autumn hiking tour
- Krixly Kraxly climbing training (for children from 5-9 years)
- Kletterhetz climbing training (for children from 10-14 years)
- rafting tour for families
- guided visit in the close of Mühlbach
- visit of a winery and an organic farm, visit of a beekeeper, enjoy the mountain summer with Kneipp
- medieval games for kids in the close of Mühlbach
- horse-drown carriage ride for kids in Meransen
To take advantage of all these benefits, the card must always be presented at the mountain railways, events and participating partners.
Registrations must always be made until 4.00 p.m. the day before. We are glad to submit your registration!
Minimum number of participants 4 adults and 5 children aged from 5 years.